Are you ready to take the leap and learn parkour? Look no further! Here are the top 10 free resources to get you started on your parkour journey.
- The Parkour Wiki – It’s like Wikipedia, but for all things parkour. Here you’ll find a wealth of information to get you started, including how to jump over walls like a boss.
- American Parkour – This website is dedicated to teaching you the fundamentals of parkour and how to run like a cheetah. With tutorials and training guides, you’ll be running up walls in no time!
- Parkour Generations – This online community and resource center is a one-stop-shop for all your parkour needs. They even have instructional videos to teach you how to do a backflip like a pro.
- Urban Freeflow – This UK-based parkour organization is all about empowering you to unleash your inner ninja. With their training resources and videos, you’ll be climbing buildings like Spiderman in no time.
- Parkour.net – This community-driven website is a treasure trove of information and resources on parkour and freerunning. It’s like Google, but for parkour.
- Tempest Freerunning Academy – This California-based parkour gym is the perfect place to learn how to jump, flip and roll like a pro. And who knows, you might even meet your next parkour partner.
- Parkour Visions – This website has all the information you need on parkour training and events, as well as a forum for discussion. It’s like a parkour-themed dating app.
- ParkourEDU – This resource is perfect for educators and coaches who want to teach parkour in a safe and effective way. It’s like parkour for teachers.
- Parkour UK – This non-profit organization is all about promoting and developing parkour in the UK. With resources and training information, you’ll be running on the rooftops of London in no time.
- Worldwide Parkour – This website has a directory of parkour gyms and training locations, as well as instructional videos and articles. It’s like Yelp, but for parkour.
See also Unlock the Secrets of Search Engine Success: A Step-by-Step Guide to Getting Your Niche Website to Show Up in Search Results
So there you have it, folks! These 10 free resources will have you flipping and jumping like a pro in no time. Just remember, safety first! Because nobody wants to be the person who can’t walk after their first parkour class.