Are you tired of scrolling through the endless list of movies on Prime Video and not knowing what to watch? Don’t worry, we have the perfect solution for you. Here are the top 10 movies to watch on Prime and why you should watch them.
- The Godfather – This classic crime drama has been a fan favorite for decades and is a must-watch for any movie buff. The story follows the Corleone family, an Italian-American crime syndicate, as they fight for power and influence in the 1940s. The performances, directing, and writing are top notch and will leave you wanting more.
- The Shawshank Redemption – This Oscar-nominated drama is a timeless classic that follows the story of Andy Dufresne, a man wrongfully convicted of murder, as he attempts to break out of prison. The film features excellent performances from Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman along with incredible directing from Frank Darabont.
- The Big Lebowski – This cult classic comedy is an absolute must-watch and is often cited as one of the greatest comedies of all time. Jeff Bridges stars as The Dude, an unemployed slacker and pothead who finds himself in the middle of an outrageous kidnapping scheme. The film is a hilarious and unique take on the classic noir genre.
- The Dark Knight – Christopher Nolan’s groundbreaking superhero film is widely considered one of the greatest comic book movies ever made. Christian Bale stars as Batman as he battles against the Joker and his crew of thugs. The movie is filled with thrilling action sequences and superb performances from Heath Ledger and Michael Caine.
- Inception – Another Christopher Nolan masterpiece, Inception follows a team of thieves as they attempt to implant an idea into a target’s mind through a dream-sharing technology. The movie features stunning visuals and an intricate plot that will have you on the edge of your seat.
- The Silence of the Lambs – This psychological horror film is considered one of the greatest of all time. It follows an FBI agent as she attempts to track down a serial killer with the help of an incarcerated cannibalistic psychiatrist. The performances from Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins are outstanding and the film is filled with suspense and thrills.
- The Departed – This crime drama follows two undercover agents as they attempt to outsmart the Irish mafia in Boston. The movie features excellent performances from Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, and Jack Nicholson and is directed by Martin Scorsese.
- 12 Angry Men – This classic courtroom drama follows a jury as they deliberate the fate of a young man accused of murder. The film is filled with tension and is a great example of how well a movie can be made without relying on special effects.
- Schindler’s List – This powerful drama follows the true story of Oskar Schindler, a German businessman who saved the lives of thousands of Jews during the Holocaust. The movie features incredible performances from Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley, and Ralph Fiennes and is a must-watch for anyone interested in learning about this dark chapter of history.
- Forrest Gump – This classic comedy-drama follows the life of Forrest Gump, a man with a low IQ, as he experiences a variety of life-changing events. The movie features incredible performances from Tom Hanks and Robin Wright and is sure to leave you feeling uplifted and inspired.
These are just a few of the best movies to watch on Prime and why you should watch them. Whether you’re looking for an entertaining comedy, thrilling action film, or a thought-provoking drama, Prime has something for everyone. So grab the popcorn and get ready for a great movie night!