Are you trying to launch a website but don’t know where to start? You’ve come to the right place. One of the most important aspects of launching a website is understanding how to use keywords to drive traffic to your website. The big question is, are all the most profitable keywords already taken by established websites?
When it comes to using keywords to rank higher on search engines, it’s important to understand that the most profitable keywords are often taken by established websites. This means that newer websites may have difficulty competing for those terms, as the established websites have a head start in terms of rankings. However, this doesn’t mean there’s no hope for newer websites to get their fair share of traffic. Here are some tips to help you compete for profitable keywords and gain the visibility you need:
- Research Your Competition: Before you start creating content with profitable keywords, take the time to research the competition. Look at what keywords they’re using and how they’re using them. This will give you an idea of what you’re up against and what tactics you can use to compete.
- Use Long Tail Keywords: Long tail keywords are longer phrases that are more specific to your niche. These keywords are often less competitive, meaning you can rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs) than you could with more generic, profitable keywords.
- Optimize for Local Searches: Local searches are used by people looking for services or businesses in their area. Optimizing for local searches can help you get more visibility for your website, even if the profitable keywords are taken.
- Optimize for Voice Search: Voice search is becoming more popular, and optimizing for it can help you get more visibility. Voice searches are typically more conversational, so focus on using natural language in your content to make sure you’re seen by voice search users.
- Use the Right Tools: There are a variety of tools available to help you find the best keywords for your website. Use these tools to identify profitable keywords that you can use to optimize your website and drive more traffic.
- Focus on Quality Content: Quality content is essential for any website, regardless of the keywords you’re using. Make sure you create content that is informative, engaging, and relevant to your audience. This will help you rank higher in the SERPs, even if you’re not using the most profitable keywords.
It can be difficult to compete for profitable keywords when they’re taken by established websites. However, there are still ways you can optimize your website and gain the visibility you need. By taking the time to research your competition, use long tail keywords, optimize for local and voice searches, use the right tools, and create quality content, you can still get the traffic you need and compete with the established websites.